- How much trust and how much control is prevailing in our initiative? And how can we build and sometimes rebuild trust?
- How are collective decisions being made? By whom, through what process?
- Who has access to which information? How does information flow, and how can we make the best use of transparency?
- How developed is the awareness of gender roles and perspectives?
- How do we deal with conflicts?
- How do we hold each other accountable?
- How are resources managed and allocated in our initiative?
- Which and how much diversity are we capable of integrating into common directions?
START PLAYING WITH HAVING THE WEBOARD
The process starts with opening the game board, where you will be able to visualise and follow the different phases of the vortex you will be invited to go through. Have the WeBoard with you along the process, either present in the room printed in a big format (A1 is the recommended size for this) or digital if the process is set up mainly with the support of digital tools. Use it to compile the practices you will be engaging with in each phase and to review the process at any point.
Enjoy the journey!
CREATING THE SOIL
Before entering the vortex, make sure you create a fertile ground by taking a moment to reflect and make explicit to everyone engaged in the process, the purpose of the learning journey and how you will navigate the process. Do both of the following exercises to define the why and how will the process happen.