- Which footprints (ecological, biodiversity, social) do our activities have?
- How to figure out which actions are worth the effort?
- How can our activities become more transformative?
- How to make our supply chains more resilient?
- How can the source of energies and resources used in our actions be as regenerative as possible?
- How can our use of energies and resources be regenerative?
- How can individual and collective action be consistent with a caring purpose?
- How can we introduce resilient solutions within our context?
START PLAYING WITH HAVING THE WEBOARD
The process starts with opening the game board, where you will be able to visualise and follow the different phases of the vortex you will be invited to go through. Have the WeBoard with you along the process, either present in the room printed in a big format (A1 is the recommended size for this) or digital if the process is set up mainly with the support of digital tools. Use it to compile the practices you will be engaging with in each phase and to review the process at any point.
Enjoy the journey!
CREATING THE SOIL
Before entering the vortex, make sure you create a fertile ground by taking a moment to reflect and make explicit to everyone engaged in the process, the purpose of the learning journey and how you will navigate the process. Do both of the following exercises to define the why and how will the process happen.