“A Community Catalyst is a person that accelerates change that is already underway but at risk of being overcome by systemic issues. Those who generate actions between two or more persons or forces within a community by triggering leverage points that propel change forward, leading pathways to regenerative cultures.”
Find Community Catalysts in people:
- Rooted to the place; with the capability to move from local wisdom to local knowledge;
- Inter-connectors of different key elements; capable of weaving the critical yeast that reconciles the polarities embedded in the community;
- Able to conduct change; with ability to lead, manage and sustain complexity and transformation;
- Intentionally moving towards regenerative cultures; embodying virtuous cycles and able to navigate serendipity;
- With resilience skills; resilient enough to confront uncertainty and unknown with ease.